We need your help. Membership involvement on committees is critical to the successful achievement of the strategic plan set by the Board of Directors. As a committee member you have the opportunity to work with recruitment professionals nationwide on projects that are critical to advancing the association.
NAHCR is recruiting members to serve on its committees: Education, Communications and Membership. To learn more about each of the committees click on the one you are interested in and review the committee charge.
Time Commitment: The committees are currently meeting monthly via conference call for one hour and there is some work completed by committee members generally no more than 1-2 additional hours work per month. Some projects or initiatives may be completed entirely virtually while others may need some additional phone calls.
Serving on a committee can help you:
· Put your energy and skills to work for the association and the field you love: Make a difference!
· Influence the future direction of the association and health care recruitment
· Apply and enhance your leadership skills
· Learn more about the association and its work
· Learn more about the field of health care recruitment: what’s out there? How does health care recruitment work in other organizations/institutions?
· Build your “address book”: Meet other recruitment professionals from around the US and Canada
· Gain visibility in the field
· Bring visibility to your institution/organization
Indicating Interest to serve:
Please let the Executive Office know what committee you would like to join. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your company in your email too. We want to make sure to match your talent and skills up with the association’s needs so that you have a more enjoyable and productive experience as a volunteer. Staff will pass your information along to the chair and board liaison and one of them will be back in touch with you soon. Thank you in advance for willingness to serve the association!