LEAN Webinar - 2013 Benchmark Study FINAL RESULTS! June 19th, 1-2:00 ET
In this enlightening session, LEAN and Recruiter Academy Founder and performance improvement guru David Szary will deliver the results of the 2013 Study!
About the study:
• Over the last 4 years, we have had the opportunity to gather benchmark recruitment data from over 150 leading hospitals throughout the country.
• We have analyzed data with respect to key recruitment metrics critical to measuring performance in the areas of process efficiency, responsiveness/speed, staff productivity, vacancy rates, cost and more.
What you will learn from attending this webinar:
• How to compare your performance versus industry peers of similar size.
• Interesting trends related to performance, service delivery, organizational structure, recruitment tools, etc.
• How to utilize metrics to:
- Quantify ROI to key stakeholders.
- Develop performance improvement initiatives.
- Celebrate success driven from your continuous improvement efforts.
• How other healthcare organizations have implemented LEAN principles to streamline processes, cut costs and improve quality of service.
NAHCR 2013 Bylaws Revisions
The NAHCR Board of Directors has proposed some bylaws amendments for the membership to vote on at its 2013 Annual Business Meeting during the IMAGE conference being held July 17, 2013 at 10:30-11:30am at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, MN.
Please review this detailed summary of these changes.
Questions, comments and feedback may be directed to the Executive Office at 913.895.4627 or via email at NAHCR@goAMP.com
Click here to view the IMAGE 2013 highlights.
Call for Committee Members
The NAHCR Committees are the driving force behind many NAHCR initiatives. Members can engage at a professional level by joining a NAHCR committee that aligns with their area of interest. Become involved, committees provide members a chance to make higher level decisions and improve their leadership skills. NAHCR currently has five standing committees, which are:
Education Committee, Communication Committee and Membership Committee. The Conference Committee will be combined with Education over the next year in order to integrate all learning activities into one comprehensive approach.
If you are interested in joining a committee, please contact NAHCR at nahcr@goAMP.com for more information.
CHCR Credential Examination
The NAHCR Credentialing Examination, administered by Applied Measurement Professionals, provides professional Health Care Recruiters and Human Resources Professionals the opportunity to earn the credentials, Certified Health Care Recruiter (CHCR).
By earning the CHCR credential candidates are demonstrating their knowledge and competence in the specialized field of healthcare recruitment. The examination program tests candidates on knowledge in the following areas: screening/interviewing/hiring (e.g., consulting with team for department needs, sourcing, interviewing, etc.) marketing (open positions), information management (e.g., collect data, ROI, statistical analysis), and resource management (e.g., trends, exit interviews, hr. support/services, regulatory support).
The CHCR Examination will be available in over 180 assessment centers around the nation! The CHCR Examination will be administered by Applied Measurement Professions (AMP), which is NAHCR's official testing agency, five days per week, 52 weeks per year, with the exception of all major holidays.
A current listing of AMP Assessment Centers, including addresses and driving directions, may be viewed at www.goAMP.com.
For more information, click here.
NAHCR strives to provide webinars that are new, fresh, timely with relevant topics that are educational and informative in nature. By participating in NAHCR Webinars you will be eligible to receive any applicable and available CEUs.
To view upcoming webinars, click here
for more information.