Interested in presenting at the 2017 IMAGE Conference?
Click below to submit your presentation and enjoy the following benefits:
- Recognition as a presenter at a national conference.
- Contribution to the knowledge base of entry level, intermediate and advanced recruiters.
- Networking with fellow health care recruiters from across the country.
43rd Annual IMAGE Conference
The IMAGE Conference provides a rich learning environment for current and aspiring recruiters, with information on cutting edge recruitment practices and strategies to develop them into invaluable strategic business partners at their organizations. This year’s conference promises an excellent educational agenda with new topic offerings and new speakers. In addition, there are several social events, offering opportunities for all attendees to get reacquainted with old friends and meet new ones.
Mark Your Calendar!
2017 IMAGE Conference - July 11-14, 2017
Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
Why Attend the IMAGE Conference?
The IMAGE Conference provides a rich learning environment for recruiters. It offers current and aspiring recruiters information on cutting-edge recruitment practices and strategies to develop them into an invaluable strategic business partner at their organization.
- Drawing over 250 qualified attendees (recruiter or human resources professional in any organization providing direct health care)
- Hosting more than 45 exhibitors
- Offering top-level speakers and a comprehensive educational program
Please contact the NAHCR Executive Office if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 Exhibitor Prospectus